Fries are done

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Where You Been?

"Who me? I've been on vacation. Where YOU Been?!"


"Where'd you go?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure but we were in the car for a LONG time..."



"...oh, and we saw Uncle Tommy and Grandma Yvonne..."



"... and Grandpa and Ms. Linda...



"... and a whole bunch of people I don't know, but apparently we're related..."





























"... and there were all these REALLY tall buildings..."



"... and we saw art (at MOMA), well, I'm not exactly sure what art is, but then who is?..."



"... We met some new friends that belong to one of Daddy's old friends..."



"...oh! and then we went to the Bronx Zoo and saw all these cool animals..."



"... and we went to this lake A LOT, because it was way hotter than it should have been..."



"...Then we were back in the car AGAIN!, but this time it was short - some place called Vermont, or something. There was a party. We met more friends. It was REALLY fun..."



"... and on the way back we stopped at a farm and got to feed some animals..."

"... and ride some animals..."


"... and saw more art ..."


"... and ate "Lob-Stahs"..."



"... and rode on a steam train..."



"... and made poopy-faces..."


"... and rocked out in silly outfits Uncle Tommy brought from Japan..."


"... and ate cheeseburgers and ice cream..."


"... and got sleepy,.....and giggly..."




"WHOOH!!, I'm pooped! I need a vacation!..."


1 Comments:

  • That is too funny and I LOVE that last picture!! Can you send it to me full size?

    By Blogger Kip, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home