Fries are done

Monday, October 27, 2008

Creativity is flowing this fall

Even though Dante is typically the singer of the family, Carina picked up the guitar on her own the other day and started singing away about her new boyfriend...



So, not to be outdone, Dante had to sing an original tune: "To Infinity and Beyond - the Buzz Lightyear Song".... listen and watch for me trying not to giggle...



I wish I could freeze them both at this age; maybe without the diapers...


They are so much fun right now! They are playing and pretending and drawing and singing and just really happy kids.


Here is a family drawing Dante made this weekend:



4 Comments:

  • too sweet!!!! I wish Campbell would get back to a sweet phase where I would want to bottle her.....we're definitely not there right now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

  • what a talented family! have a happy halloween....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • They are too cute and LOVE the songs!

    By Blogger Kip, at 3:54 PM  

  • I love the singing!! Very talented kiddoes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home