Fries are done

Monday, September 11, 2006

Stitches out

We went today to get Dante's stitches out from the biopsy. I think it looks pretty yucky, but the surgeon insisted it was normal. (He has a scar in his groin and a scar on his chest where they implanted the medi-port.) I guess it is hard to see any imperfections on your child. :)

I also heard from the doctor's office, that the bloodwork they did on Friday, Dante's levels looked perfect! He had been low in a couple of areas, but now they are good. The doctor kept saying he would be sick all weekend and start to look pale, but so far - he's the same as always! Now, I can't leave his sight or else he freaks, but otherwise, he is still playing and walking around and eating OK. And we are happy for that.

7 Comments:

  • Everything sounds like it's happening positively which is wonderful. I think about you guys everyday! This blog is a great way to do this. I started one for Barb as you know and it has been such a big help I think, for her.
    Love you all!

    Kip

    By Blogger Kip, at 5:34 PM  

  • Glad to hear things are going well. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys every day! The blog was a great idea.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

  • The previous post was mine--can you tell I'm not a blogger? Nah... ;) Miss you all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

  • buena suerte to you all. Dante is a strong little man with great parents. Thanks for keeping everyone informed. You are all in my heart.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 PM  

  • I have your family in my thoughts and prayers! (Got your blog from Kip) My stepdad is Coach Bill Carter from Lakewood-He and my mom have you in their prayers as well, and ask how things are going. I'll pass the blog along. Amy Vail

    By Blogger Amy, at 10:13 PM  

  • Jen/Chris -

    Thanks for creating the blog - hate to bother you with requests for updates, so this is great.

    Glad to hear things are going so well - let me know if you need anything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

  • I am a friend of Kip's and have been watching Dante "grow up" through her blog and her layouts of him.

    I am glad to hear this sweet boy is doing well with the treatments. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    By Blogger JulesinParadise, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home