Fries are done

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Event News and Thank You's

First off we would like to send out a big Thank You! to Julie Gibson, the Raymond James legal dept. and everyone over at Raymond James for being so generous and thoughtful. We have been overcome with gratitude at all the support we've received from the community and so much from people we don't even know. It's all a bit overwhelming, but certainly much appreciated. Thank you all so much!

And speaking of generosity, we'd like to say thank you in advance to Caroline and Jennifer at My Little Playtown. For those of you who live in the st. petersburg area, there will be a fundraiser this Saturday at My Little Play Town in largo. It all starts at 10am and will feature all sorts of exciting stuff, including:
  • Open Play
  • Bird and Reptile Show from Busch Gardens
  • Arts and Crafts
  • A production of Peter Pan by Whacky Tales Children's Theater Co.
  • Silent Auction with LOTS of cool items up for bid.
Wow. I think I might have to sneak out to that.... Again, this event will be held this Saturday, September 30th. Click Here for details and directions, then click on the Dante link. (mylittleplaytown.com)

Actually, I believe that one of us will indeed be heading out to this event, assuming Dante is feeling good and Carina is being nothing less than an angel....

1 Comments:

  • Jen I will try to come to this if I can , If NOT please let me know how else I cn aoffer my assistance . It has been a long time since we have seen each other. Your website is great and what a ladies man donte is going to be !!! talk to you hopefully real soon !! maria Letona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home